Whoah. Sorry, guys. This recap post is laaaaaate!
My most sincere apologies ♥
There’s been a lot going on in the CPL household as of late, so I took a very needed break from posting to get caught up on life. Keep reading for the details! 😉
First things first… last month in my recap post, I mentioned a specific announcement that I’d share with you this month. And I definitely keep my promises. So, you ready?!
Within the next month or two… we’ll be MOVING!
The husband and I are already in love with our new place & we can’t wait to give you a home tour once it’s picture-ready!
I hope this helps explain my partial absence here on the blog 🙂 But, I also want to let you know about a few more changes coming down the line. I’m going to continue slowing things down for a while because I want to give you guys the best content possible. So, I will not be posting twice a week for the foreseeable future, which means that I’m pressing pause on my #ThriftyTuesday and #DIYFriday series. I’ll still make posts, they just won’t be confined to a certain day during the week.
I’ve also spent a lot of time brainstorming, dreaming & planning about how I want to move forward with this blog, so don’t be surprised if you see more changes down the road! In the meantime, be sure to follow me on Pinterest [here] to see all the lovely things I find during the week.
Alright, now I want to recap some of my recent favorite things for you all…
TOP POSTS THIS MONTH
- My first post of June was showcasing my rustic coffee table makeover. Read it here.
- I really enjoyed putting together a tutorial on how to arrange your apartment before you move in, utilizing a few handy websites! Read it here.
- I love blogging, and I love helping others improve their skills as well. Click here to read my post on 2 free ways to add instant character to your blog.
FAVORITES THIS MONTH
- Homemade croutons… it’s so easy & cheap. I made some last weekend and the husband & I think they are definitely on-par with store-bought croutons. If you want a recipe, this is the one I used! I think I am due to make another batch soon.
PINNED THIS MONTH
- I found this amazing recipe for chocolate covered pretzels, which I tried & loved! Find it here.
- I can’t wait to make these chocolate & peanut butter greek yogurt popsicles. Perfect for the summer!
- Thank you Beauty in the Mess for this awesome post on 8 Things to Do Before 8 AM– I’m definitely inspired to become a little bit more of a morning person.
// How has your month been? Is there anything you’ve discovered that you just love? What are your favorite things to read on CPL, and what would you like to see more of? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!